Ready to disrupt the multi-billion € energy retailing market in Europe? Dreaming of changing the way people consume and relate to electricity, a strategic element in the much needed Green Transition to secure a liveable Planet in the future? Then read on!
Acquiring customers through our App and generating quality traffic to our website & landing pages, and convert leads into customers – that’s in short the challenge that we are offering you.
As Global Head of Acquisition, you will be playing a strategic role in launching Barry on new markets, and in supporting the continuous growth on the markets where Barry is already present.
Concretely, your responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain the growth and acquisition engine for both “pipes”, i.e. the “app-pipe” and the “web-pipe” (consumers can sign up to Barry on both platforms)
- Implement cross-platform strategies to drive acquisition and conversion through Paid tactics: Paid Social, SEM/ASA, (App Store Advertising) Affiliate marketing, Paid Display, etc.
- Drive acquisition and conversion through Organic tactics: SEO/ASO (App store optimisation) and Partnerships (with support from CMO & other Specialists)
- Co-own, together with the CMO, all technical marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization), including mobile engagement tools and advertising tools
- Support the development and maintenance of tactical landing pages which aim at converting visitors
- Support the local marketing teams on executing successful acquisition campaigns, both app and web-focused
- Own tracking & reporting across all channels
- Managing a talented part-time Junior Acquisition Manager (under-graduate)
Here are the profile & skills that we are dreaming of:
- 5 to 9 years of experience within digital marketing, preferably in a fast-paced and high-growth business, including, ideally, an experience in a scale-up or start-up
- proven record of creating and executing successful digital acquisition (B2C) campaigns
- Very solid knowledge of acquisition, optimisation & data tools and platforms such as Facebook BM, Google Ads, DataStudio, Hotjar, etc
- Very strong drive, 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind
- a true passion for and understanding of Data and data-driven businesses
- an international mindset with a passion for digital businesses and innovation
- good communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into acquisition/traffic-building activities and measurable objectives
- solid organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- not afraid to take risks – taking chances makes you feel alive!
- fluent in English – all the communication with tech and UX/Design team and subsidiaries will be in English. French or other Latin language is a plus
- Experience with App marketing and mobile app engagement tools are a very strong plus
You will be a part of Barry’s Global Marketing & Growth team, based in Copenhagen & Paris. Besides working very closely with the CMO/Head of Growth, you will also be collaborating closely with the global two specialists:
- Head of Branding, PR and SoMe, who drives the development of the Brand (visual ID, tone of voice, etc.), Barry’s presence on key social media channels as well as PR efforts
- Head of Product Marketing & Communication, who is in charge of all in-app copy, of our CRM efforts and who runs our co-creator community (the Barry Playground)
Together, with support from external partners at times, they deliver all the necessary creatives which will enable you to set up acquisition activities with a high impact.