ADVISOR, ANALYST AND PLATFORM SPECIALIST
Are you curious about working with consumer behaviour in loyalty, media and advertising? Would you like to be part of a strong team delivering gamification campaigns to retail clients globally?
Gametation is looking for a competent addition to their team. They expect you to seamlessly span from high level areas such as proposition development, thought leadership and trend analysis to practical levels such as driving, configuring, executing and supporting live campaigns. You will join their operational team, supporting local teams with various tasks primarily related to delivering and optimizing their campaigns for leading international retail clients.
- Drive thought leadership on our gamification methodology & best-practice delivery
- Advise local teams on key dynamics and deliverables important for campaign delivery & performance
- Project management, mainly in terms of bridging local teams with Gametation core developer team in Copenhagen
- Support local teams in preparation for upcoming campaigns. Including conceptualising campaigns, preparing timelines, campaign content and assets and configuration of campaigns
- Optimise on-going campaigns through insights, analysis, and reporting - typically use Google Analytics and the internal analytics at Gametation
- Support configuration of campaigns and maturing new features
- Support quality assurance on campaigns and when releasing new features
- Support helpdesk to resolve incidents on campaigns
- Challenge current procedures, propositions, and capabilities and help convert these challenges into tools that optimise our global campaign delivery
The core team is based in Copenhagen and they work with colleagues globally in the execution of their campaigns.
- Have flair for IT as the campaigns are digital in nature and powered by our market leading gamification software platform
- Have experience and flair for analysis and know how to translate these into clear actionable advice
- Are experienced and curious about how to analyse behaviour and numbers by utilizing leading platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager (and our internal insights)
- Are confident in taking leadership to continuously improve and communicate best-practice
- Have an idea of marketing and how loyalty campaigns work – preferable in a gamification context
- Have a curios mindset to explore and communicate possible improvements
- Are communicative and extrovert as you will engage with many different stakeholders across teams and regions
English language skills are required, spoken and in writing.
Workload: Full time position.
Travelling: Expect some travelling.
Gametation has an entrepreneurial mindset and a short distance from idea to action. Gametation use gamification to drive digital shopper engagement. They are experts at what they do and deliver their campaigns through their fully managed gamification platform. They are part of tcc group. tcc are a leading, global retail marketing company that specialize in creating loyalty platforms and campaigns for many of the world’s leading retailers. tcc have been operating for over 25 years and have offices in 38 countries around the world.